Serve as convenient and flavourful snacks, and can be used to create easy and delicious meals.
2.7g of Omega-3 fatty acids per 100g.
250g of finest quality skinless and boneless Pollock salted fish.
Salted fish is a great store cupboard basic. It needs to be soaked overnight or boiled and drained before use to dehydrate it.
Here’s a recipe to get you started:
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or ghee
- 1 cup onions, shallots or spring onions
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme (leaves removed)
- 1 large clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 cup tomatoes (diced)
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 8oz (250g) desalted salt fish (broken into small pieces or shredded)
Fry everything together, adding the fish last. Serve with cauliflower rice or add it to the pan for a risotto style of meal.
1.5kg of 100% grass-fed, free-range boneless rib of Welsh Beef. This is a big ol’ hunk of meat!
2kg of 100% grass-fed, free-range rib of Welsh Beef (on the bone). This is a big ol’ hunk of meat!
1.4kg leg of grass-fed, free-range Welsh Lamb.
Two 10oz grass-fed, free-range Welsh Lamb double chops.