Our simple, clean low-carb flour blend that’s high in fibre and protein, containing only 5.4% carbs—and without the ingredient list as long as your arm…
Use it to make your own bread, pizza bases, muffins, cakes…the choices are endless now!
Not suitable for strict keto as it contains vital wheat gluten and oat fibre.
Here’s a quick recipe for making bread with this flour:
- Take 265g of the flour, add 30g melted butter or oil of choice and 7g yeast.
- Whisk up 2 eggs and combine the mixture.
- Slowly add warm water (250-270ml) to form a dough.
- Knead for at least 5 mins.
- Allow to raise in a warm oven for 90 mins then bake at 180° for 25/30 mins.